Bike locker FAQs
- How long can I rent a bike locker for and what will it cost?
- How do I rent a bike locker?
- How do I report a fault or damage to my locker?
- How do I register my interest in new locker locations or get on a wait list?
- How do you decide where to put bike lockers?
- What happens if I lose my bike locker key?
- What if my bike or property is damaged or stolen when it's stored in a bike locker?
- Where do I return my key if I cancel or terminate my hire?
If you have a query, check here first. If your question is not covered, you can email us or call 131 500.
How long can I rent a bike locker for and what will it cost?
- $50 for 3 calendar months
- $100 for 6 calendar months
- $150 for 9 calendar months
- $180 for 12 calendar months
Rental includes GST. A refundable key deposit of $50 also applies.
How do I rent a bike locker?
- Click on the 'Sign in' link to log in or register as a new user.
- Select a locker location.
- Agree to the rental conditions.
- Pay with your credit card.
New hires can only be paid by credit card online.
How do I report a fault or damage to my locker?
Call 131 500 or email us.
How do I register my interest in new locker locations or get on a wait list?
To request a new bike locker installation, email us with the following information.
- Transport interchange
- Your name
- Your address
- Contact phone number
- Contact email address
To join a wait list for booked out locker locations, simply register your interest under the booked out location on this website.
How do you decide where to put bike lockers?
It's an ongoing process. Bike shed and bike locker locations are determined based on customer demand.
What happens if I lose my bike locker key?
Please contact us immediately. We will open your locker for you as soon as possible. You must pay the current fee for key replacement before we will issue you a replacement key.
What if my bike or property is damaged or stolen when it's stored in a bike locker?
There is no guarantee against theft or vandalism of your bike or property inside a bike locker. TfNSW is not liable and will not reimburse the loss or damage of any property kept inside bike lockers. If you are planning to park expensive bikes and equipment inside a bike locker, we recommend that you add these items to your personal insurance cover.
Please report any attempted or successful theft or vandalism of your bike locker to TfNSW as soon as you become aware of it, and assist with any investigations or court action.
Where do I return my key if I cancel or terminate my hire?
Please return your key in a secure padded envelope. Regular envelopes tend to rip and your keys fall out. If this happens, we won't be able to refund your $50 key deposit.
Key Return Address:
Bike Locker Administration
PO BOX 2066
Peakhurst NSW 2210