Bike Locker Key Returns:
Please return your key to
PO BOX 2066
Peakhurst NSW 2210
- This website is not compatible with smart devices.
- This website works best with Firefox or Google Chrome on a windows desktop. If you are experiencing difficulties, please switch to one of these browsers.
Sydney Metro Bike Parking
- You are NOT required to activate your Opal Card for Metro Sheds
- The bike shed facilities at each station are freely available for you to use, at no cost.
- You will need to use your own lock to secure your bike to a bike rack.
- Look up your station to see what bike parking facilities are available - https://transportnsw.info/stops
This statement relates to content on the Secure bike locker website. If you have any questions or comments about this statement or the content on this site, please contact us.
This website has been developed with the aim to be available to the widest possible audience, including those using assistive technology or accessibility features. Every effort is being made to ensure that the site conforms to the World Wide Web Cosortium's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) v2.0. Ongoing monitoring and development is part of our strategy to meet AA compliance.
If you experience any problems accessing information or functions on this site please contact us and we will endeavour to address it.
Text on this site can be made larger or smaller than the standard presentation using the Ctrl + and Ctrl - keys on your keyboard or the menu options in the browser you are using.